Outside Sales Representative - Direct Hire
The responsibilities will be diverse and will include representing the company in the community, nurturing the existing client base, and prospecting for and developing new clients. In order to be successful the incumbent must perform the necessary daily activities including making phone calls, setting up meetings, cold calling in the assigned territory, making presentations, and following-up with clients and prospects. Seeking “Hunters”, not “Farmers".
- Should have a degree in Marketing or related field or should have equivalent experience in Outside Sales.
- Must have excellent human relation skills and have a propensity to work with and for people.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be highly motivated and self directed.
- Should be able to drive an automobile, use a phone, type documents, and communicate clearly and effectively to prospective clients, business associates and fellow employees.
- Should have a good working knowledge in computers (M/S Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.), Fax machines, and copy equipment.
- Make site visits to existing customers to assess their needs and requirements.
- Make cold-calls to businesses within assigned territories to obtain information about gatekeepers and decisionmakers for that business.
- Make calls to establish appointments for presenting information about products and services.
- Develop client relationships and make presentations using presentation tools to communicate to the client the unique products and services available only through company.
- Develop specific, tailored proposals based on clients' needs and present the proposals to the client using established pricing methods approved by management.
- Follow-up with the client to close the sale, sign the Client Agreement, Collect the agreed revenues, and schedule the installation of the proposed system.
- Complete the sale by demonstrating the system to the client and collecting any remaining revenues (if necessary).
- Maintain contact with existing clients to further develop relationships and to ensure on-going support after the sale.
Pay at $35,000-$45,000/year plus commission and bonuses. (Those who are successful should expect total compensation in the $70-80K range)
- Paid personal time off
- Eight paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee rates on home systems
- Health, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options
Apply with resume for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website