Kelly Services is actively recruiting for a Scientist with cell culture experience located in Melrose Park, Illinois.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity. M-F, day shift. Several hours of weekend work required each month.
Responsibilities of the Scientist:
- Perform laboratory duties such as preparing reagents, media, etc.
- Design and/or print product labels according to format and design; label products appropriately.
- Conduct test procedures for shelf-life studies on retention samples.
- Perform incoming inspection of Raw Materials as required.
- Complete all required paperwork and records.
- Clean-up work area and dispose of biohazard or other waste materials appropriately.
- Recognize anomalies in the production process, makes adjustments and notifies Manager of concerns.
- Operate and maintain department related equipment.
- Monitor, order and stock supplies as needed and conduct monthly inventory of supplies.
- Familiar with the Quality Management System and quality policies.
- Familiar with applicable regulatory requirements (FDA, ISO, CMDR, EU, MHLW, ANVISA, MDSAP).
- Knowledge of safety program procedures.
Requirements of the Scientist:
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, biology, chemistry, biochemistry or closely related field. MT certification preferred.
- Two years' experience in a Clinical Laboratory Science related field preferred.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to understand English, both written and verbal
- Ability to follow instructions, both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to perform laboratory procedures
- Ability to operate laboratory equipment
- Good team player
- Ability to multi-task effectively
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website