Quality Assurance Chemist
Kelly Services is seeking temporary QA Lab Chemist for our client in Carrollton, Texas to perform analytical testing on incoming and finished products for composition and impurities, as well as, record quality results. This position may also assist with the GR&R studies for metals and organics testing.
- Responsible for approving raw materials, intermediates, and final products following company processes and procedures via use of lab equipment (eg: GC, Karl Fischer titration, ICP-MS, NVR).
- Other tasks include supporting metals and organics GR&R studies through the preparation of and analysis of samples on GC/MS and ICP/MS.
- Reviewing and updating laboratory documents consistent with Good Laboratory Practices.
- Requires a BA/BS/MS Chemistry degree.
- Instrumentation and analytical skills experience preferred - wet chemistry techniques, UVVis, GC/FID/TCD, IC, HPLC, GFAA, ICP/OES, ICP/MS, FTIR, GC/MS, and liquid particle counters.
- Experience using Good Lab Practices.
- Statistical based software experience preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a production lab environment.
This position will last a minimum of 3 months and will pay 22-25 dollars per hour, depending on experience.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website