Kelly Financial Resources is a national search firm that partners with global employers, industry leaders, and top growing organizations to augment their talent needs.
Our client, an Industry-leading, dynamic Manufacturing firm that works with elite Fortune 50 brands is seeking a Senior Accountant. This unique position will offer a blend of general accounting, compliance, analysis, and audit. With unlimited potential and access to senior management and executives across several business lines, this position offers a long-term career opportunity. Ideal candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to move into an Accounting Manager role quickly.
- You will oversee activities associated with maintaining general ledger accounts and preparation of financial statements
- Develops reporting and analysis to support upper level management
- Creates and publishes month-end and quarterly reports
- Provides a variety of analysis on projects relating to inventory and costing
- Performs monthly consolidations of multiple US entities
- You will be involved with supporting continual process improvements and system enhancements
- Provides technical and functional training and mentoring to team members
- B.A. degree in Accounting
- 3-7 years of progressive Accounting experience
- General understanding of Accounting principles related to US GAAP
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website