DIRECT HIRE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE POSITION!
Kelly has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity in the Grand Rapids area for a Senior Member's Representative position.
$16.32 Base salary PLUS monthly bonuses!
- Deliver on the Credit Union's Service Promises with each service interaction.
- Assist members and potential members with their Credit union needs directly and through other Member Service Representatives.
- Provide expertise with respect to more complex Credit Union services such as IRA's, HSA's certificates of deposit, electronic funds transfer, home banking, etc.
- Explains products/services, opens new accounts, responds to problems, and directs members to the appropriate solutions.
- Responsible for daily incoming and outgoing cash from vault and posting entries on the computer.
- Assists Branch Manager with coaching and holding staff accountable
- Assists Branch Manager with hiring of new staff.
- Assists Branch Manager with cross training of the staff.
- Is Responsible for the branch when the Branch Manager is out of the office
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Strives to exceed Credit Union, department, and personal goals
- Understands deadlines and is able to meet timeframes that are set
- Team Oriented
- Produces accurate work results
- Act with diplomacy, tact and professionalism when dealing with both members and staff
- Professionalism in actions and appearance
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Attend education functions as required.
- Extensive knowledge of the Credit Union's products, services, policies and procedures
Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of one - year experience with a financial institution
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Medical Insurance (Credit Union pays portion of Premium)
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Options
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional and Personal Development
- Growth Opportunities
- PTO/Paid Holidays
- 401K Options - including the addition of Match and Profit share after a year of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in Community Difference Projects and Random Acts of Kindness
- Life Happens Reimbursement (used for things like emergency repairs, daycare, vacation, gym memberships, and more!!) eligible after a year of employment
- Credit Union Logo Wear
We are interviewing today, APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss next steps!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website