Kelly Scientific is seeking a Senior Deviations Investigator in Durham, NC.
Shift: Monday -Friday 8am-5pm; hybrid schedule. Will work remotely 4 days of week.
Compensation: based on experience
- Independently conduct investigations of deviations that occur, perform root cause analysis, and contribute to developing appropriate Corrective and Preventative Actions designed to adequately address and correct the deficiencies identified during the investigation process.
- Analyze trends and develop effective preventive actions to minimize the potential for repeat incidents.
- Write and conduct quality control deviation investigations, including interviews and discussions with technical SMEs.
- Gather information from all necessary internal and external sources to evaluate the impact of the deviation to the product as well as the risk to future operations.
- Initiate CAPA quality records, execute the process and follow-up on the implementation of the actions. Act as an area/department representative in deviation discussions, coordinating activity and proposals with functional area approvers for both deviations and CAPAs.
- Support change controls, training, inspection preparation activities.
- BS/BA and 4-6 years of experience
- Must have background in analytical testing of biologics and understand cGMP standards and requirements.
- Must have minimum 4 years of experience writing deviations
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website