Senior Research Associate
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Sr. Research Associate in the Cellular Analytics team will execute experiments to interrogate the phenotype and function of gene-modified T cell drug products from experimental and clinical manufacturing processes. This is a lab-focused role that will require independence in experimental design, execution and data analysis. The Sr. Research Associate will generate data to support method development for release testing and characterization of gene-engineered T cells.
- Emphasis on hands-on participation in the lab conducting flow cytometry, and next-generation cell interrogation techniques, and cell-based immunoassays as applied.
- Partner with senior staff and project leads to design and execute experiments with data interpretation
- Write test methods, SOPs, and reports. Verify data as needed.
- Participate in independent and collaborative environments across research, process development.
- Perform routine testing in support of clinical or process characterization and development.
- Bachelor s degree with 3-5 years of experience in the field of Immunology, Cell Biology, or Cancer Biology, preferably in an industry setting.
- Must have familiarity with molecular and cellular immunology concepts and techniques. Demonstrated competency in flow cytometry including in vitro T cell functional assays tissue culture.
- Working knowledge of flow cytometry analysis software FlowJo, FACSDiva, FCSExpress, etc. as well as statistical software JMP, R, Spotfire, Prism, etc.
- Proficient in assay development and qualification.
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website