Kelly Engineering is currently seeking a Project Manager for a long-term engagement at one of our WW Global clients in Raynham, MA.
This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a Kelly Engineering employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You'll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All Kelly Engineering employees receive annual performance reviews.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager.
As a Project Manager placed with Kelly Engineering you will be responsible for the following:
- PM will act as a liaison between WW Service Centers and Repair team, troubleshoot issues or concerns, document meetings, annual reviews and such, manage service / repair logistics.
- Completes and instruct required training. Complete all competencies for applicable product lines.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and multiple service centers.
- Communicate with service centers in an appropriate and professional manner to drive and ensure compliance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Perform all duties & responsibilities in accordance with any professional requirements (e.g. FDA and ISO Regulations) as well as those found in applicable policies & procedures.
- Experience required in a regulated environment; Medical Device highly preferred
- Experience with Patient safety
- Must have experience with process mapping and developing process flow diagrams
- Experience with process enhancement
- Technical experience required
- Strong Project management experience
- 7 plus years' experience in a regulated environment
- Degree required preferred in engineering, Science.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States immediately and without employer sponsorship. F1 OPT/H1B cannot be considered for this position).
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website