Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Service Technician located in the New Hope area to support our customers with the installation, maintenance, and service of our equipment in our customer's restaurants and kitchens. You'll train customers on the use of our equipment as well as troubleshoot and repair equipment failures. You'll be issued a service van for your daily routes and an iPhone to access information and record activities. A clean driving record, background, and drug test are required for this position.
- Installation, service, and repair on Total Oil Management and AutoMist systems and equipment
- Maintain proper paperwork standards and inventory (proper parts and supply levels in company service vehicles)
- Follow proper HACCP guidelines and employee safety policies
- Utilize Restaurant Technologies phone protocols and follow customer service training standards
- Visit and/or call customers to ensure that Restaurant Technologies' performance is up to standards and the customer's expectations
- Participate in “on-call” staff schedule rotation based on customer needs
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license
- 1-3 years of equipment installation experience or strong mechanical aptitude
- A clean driving record
- Ability to work a variety of day, weekend, and/or overnight shift (specific schedule will be discussed upon interview)
- Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by cart
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
- Ability to climb up and down a ladder as high as 20 feet in the air
- No major moving/traffic violations in the past 5 years
If you're qualified and interested, please send your updated resume to KELT064@kellyservices.com today for consideration!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website