The Shipping and Receiving Specialist under the direction of the Shipping & Receiving supervisor, continuously picks, lifts, carries and places product into a pallet to accurately build customer orders in various temperature environments, i.e, COLD FREEZER. Moves product into a trailer or storage unit by forklift, is responsible for visually inspecting incoming and outgoing warehouse products to determine acceptability for shipment and/or receiving of product.
1st Shift: 6:00 am- 2:30 pm
2nd Shift: 2:00 pm -10:30 pm
3rd Shift: 10:00 pm - 6:30 am
Pay starts at $13.50 per hour plus shift differential. After completion of 60 days of work with customer, you will be offered a $1.00 pay increase.
- Reads labels and or printing on product containers and associated documents. Counts and calculates quantity of product to verify accuracy of shipment
- Must be able to consistently meet company safety, accuracy and productivity standards. Steps into the driving position and uses full range of peripheral vision to operate a forklift or pallet jack in an accident free manner
- Uses brooms, mops and other cleaning materials (including solvents and soaps) to clean work area during and after operations. Completes any other functions that may be assigned
- Able to communicate with inbound and outbound drivers
- Able to work in & out of freezer
- Able to inspect and complete trailer inspections documentation
- Manually able to stretch wrap pallets (continuously walking around a pallet with a roll of stretch film)
- Forklift experience a plus, certification preferred
- Basic proficiency in mathematics
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear. Specific vision requirements of this job include near, distance, and depth perception. Continuous mental and visual attention is required
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase and the coverage is portable
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If interested, please contact Kelly Services by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 573-355-5550.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website