Kelly is recruiting candidates for a Shipping Lead position in Blaine, MN!
Apply to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Location: Blaine, MN
Job Overview: Shipping Lead for a commercial lawn care equipment manufacturing company
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Pay: $20 - $23/hr
- Receive incoming shipments of materials, will verify correctness of shipments against the bill of landing, packing slips, or invoices verified
- Research receiving issues and solve problems.
- Communication with Third Party Logistics location as need to resolve issues on receiving materials
- Reporting damaged goods and shortages, route materials to proper departments
- Prepare internal documentation; maintain & prepare accurate records of goods received and shipped.
- HS Diploma
- Previous warehouse Shipping experience
-Previous experience with UPS, FeDEx, etc.
- Sit down Forklift experience
- 50 lbs lifting requirement
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website