One of Kelly's leading clients in the ATM maintenance industry is looking to hire additional SHIPPING and RECEIVING CLERKS immediately! This is a temporary position for up to 6 months but has the possibly of turning into a permanent role for the right candidate. Pay is $14 to $16 based on experience and overtime will apply depending on workload. Standard work schedule is from Monday thru Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
If you have extensive SHIPPING and RECEIVING experience, please see the job description below and send us your resume asap.
SUMMARY: Ensures proper procedures are completed with regard to the SHIPPING and RECEIVING of ATM machines along with other items by performing the following duties:
- Monitor the Smart List in Great Plains to plan and prepare documentation for shipping roll outs, as well as one offs.
- Quality check machines being shipped and prepare all ATMs for shipping, including packaging according to company standards.
- Arrange the time and date product will be ready to ship with the various freight companies.
- Verify all documentation is properly completed when shipments are picked up by freight company.
- Properly check in inbound ATMs and other products using check-in sheets.
- Turn in all documentation to Operations Manager to be scanned and sent to Inventory Control Manager.
- Create floor space as needed via direction from Operations Manager.
- Assist with cycle counts as needed.
- Great Plains
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
REQUIREMENTS for SHIPPING and RECEIVING clerk position:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Basic computer skills.
QUALIFICATIONS for SHIPPING and RECEIVING
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to function successfully in a deadline oriented environment.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
- Able to lift and carry 50 (ten) pounds.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is required to be able to lift and carry 50 (ten) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Overtime will be required.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employee
Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase and the coverage is portable*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Free online training campus available
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
Transportation spending accounts
This is an immediate-fill, project for up to 6 months with opportunity to become permanent! Only candidates with related and recent experience as SHIPPING and RECEIVING CLERKS will be contacted for an interview. Send your resume to melissa.castro@KellyServices.com for further consideration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website