DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document information on pick list reports, cycle count reports, and truck loading manifest, as required
- Maintain telephone and radio contact with Packaging, Production, and Maintenance departments in order to effectively communicate product shipments and receipts
- Receive, route and ship materials, documenting product locations, as necessary
- Operate forklift to move boxes and equipment located in the warehouse
- Count all items on list generated by Inventory Control
- Enter shipment information into the system, as necessary or dictated by the supervisor
- Maintain a sound client/customer relationship to foster customer satisfaction with RFP quality service
- Perform cleaning duties in the warehouse on a daily basis or as dictated by the supervisor (i.e. sweep floor, break ice, and dump trash)
- Maintain knowledge understanding USDA, QA and HACCP rules.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Must have a forklift operator-s license
- Must be able to pass a math test with a 75% score
- Minimum of one (1) year of forklift experience preferred
- Able to lift 50 lbs. Safely
- Responsible with equipment and vehicles
- Clean driving record (no property damage accidents, or DUI-s within the past three years)
- Good eye/hand coordination and good motor skills
- Must be able to work in extreme cold (-10Â° F)
- 3 years- experience Reach Truck experience preferred
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website