Kelly IT is hiring a Sr. Messaging / Exchange Engineer for a 12 month remote project. For consideration, please email your updated resume to the recruiter at email@example.com and reference Job ID 3493358
Sr. Messaging - O365 Engineer
Remote - 100%
Rate: DOE - $95+
Duration: 12 months
Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
• Advanced level knowledge of Exchange 2013/2019
• Advanced level knowledge of O365 Suite (Exchange/Teams/SharePoint, OneDrive)
• Mailbox access configuration Device Management (Intune, Apple, Android)
• Advanced level knowledge of Hybrid Exchange 2019 deployments
• Advanced management of online and on-premise environments using PowerShell
• User Management
• Mailbox migrations
• Mailbox access configuration
• End to end message tracking
• Email Cloud Gateway knowledge (Mimecast)
• PowerShell scripting with view to automate manual tasks
• Windows 2012R2, 2019 Server support experience
• Conference room configuration and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with Service Now ticketing systems.
• Understanding of Azure networking concepts
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website