Senior Software Engineer (Autonomous Vehicles)
Are you passionate about transportation-as-a-service (TaaS) served by Autonomous Vehicles? Are you motivated to apply your software skills to build the self-driving ecosystem? Our Client's team has been tasked to develop scalable building block platforms based on mobility opportunities. Does it sound exciting? Then, join our Client's team as a Senior Software Engineer.
As a Software Engineer you are going to:
- Write production-quality code to deploy these solutions on the Transportation-as-a-Service solutions
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of our solutions
- Support and develop code to enhance testing platform
- Collaborate with teams working on Autonomous Vehicles software solutions
Basic qualifications needed:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of work experience in Object Oriented development in at least one of the following web or mobile technologies:
- Android OR Swift/Objective-C OR
- Spring and/or Rails frameworks OR
- Java/J2ee / Ruby / Python / Golang
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
Preferred desirable qualifications:
Familiar with eXtreme Programming (XP) practices including:
o Pair/Mob programming
o Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience understanding/deploying to cloud environments – Spring Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Cloud Foundry, Azure, etc.
- Experience with Spring, RESTFUL/SOAP Web services development
- Experience with JAVA development using Eclipse or similar tooling
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories
- Highly effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders
- Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Strong theoretical and applied knowledge of urban transportation solution platform that connects vehicles, mass transit, pedestrians, riders, city infrastructure and partners
- Hands on experience in deploying either real products or platforms into the real world and able to understand the challenges of working with complex systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in developing microservices.
- Experience with Lean Agile methodology and with CA Agile Central (Rally), backlogs, iterations, user stories, or similar Agile Tools.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit your resume” button. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting for this position by email. However, your resume must be received via the “submit your resume” button included within. Please contact recruiter Jake Schneider with questions, concerns, or email applications at:
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website