Are you looking for a great new position? We're waiting to hear from you!
Kelly Services has a temporary opening for Stock Coordinator for a Fortune 500
Global Agricultural Company located Indianapolis, IN.
Job Title: Stock Coordinator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Length of Assignment: 6 months or longer temp position
Shift Hours: Full time-- Monday-Friday—7:00am to 4:00pm
Working alongside the Global Sample Services team, the Stock Coordinator coordinates the procurement, preparation, and global distribution of R&D samples in a safe, reliable, and cost effective manner. Additional activities include shipment tracking, maintaining shipment documentation, and obtaining DOT/IATA training, sample return coordination, and SAP order entry. This job requires continual interaction with Global Sample Shipping Coordinators, R&D formulation chemists, as well as other functional groups.
- To process shipment of samples from Indianapolis site to field researchers and regulatory agencies globally.
- To ensure shipments are in compliance with all applicable DOT/IATA rules and regulations.
- To interact with the Global Compliance group and outside vendor to be recertified in compliance with IATA and DOT regulations.
- To maintain the appropriate records for all sample shipments. In addition, shipments of GLP field study materials require specific documentation and training.
- To identify sample needs for the R&D organization by working with the R&D Technology Managers, Biotech Experts, Supply R&D formulations chemists and other functional groups.
- To review work processes to improve workflow and identify improvements in the RDSIMS/CISPro database.
- Candidates need to have solid order processing work experience with an appreciation around shipping chemicals.
- Should have solid appreciation for working in a fast paced distribution center environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with distribution centers, shipping would be a plus.
- Candidates need to have some comfort with Computer experience – or Inventory software as well as shipping experience.
Transportation of hazardous materials is highly regulated by DOT, FAA, IATA, and other regulatory bodies with liabilities for non-compliance including civil and/or criminal penalties. In order to safely ship samples, the incumbent must be able to follow, interpret, and apply the appropriate federal, state, and international regulations. As such, the incumbent is required to successfully attend and pass specialty training courses conducted by the Hazardous Material Advisory Council on the transportation of hazardous materials to satisfy the training requirements of 49CFR172.704(a). Customer will facilitate training.
Top 3 noted success factors for candidate selection:
- Candidate needs to have successful experience in a fast paced work environment with a HIGH level of attention to detail.
- Selected candidate needs to have a natural ability to think a detailed process through independently with accuracy.
- Strong work ethic is required and experience in a distribution center with shipping knowledge would be a plus.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit resume” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Ann Delestine at 206-524-6980); however your resume must be received via the “Submit resume” button included within.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website