Senior Study Operations Manager of Toxicology - Minneapolis, MN
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Study Operations Manager of Toxicology to work with one of our top clients in Minneapolis. MN whose company is focus on animal studies for medical device and pharmaceutical testing.
This a direct hire opportunity with relocation assistance available!
The Senior Study Operations Manager of Toxicology directs all activities related to the building, and ongoing sustainment of, company offerings related to toxicology. This position will help to oversea the operations and growth of toxicology department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the operations of toxicology services, including providing operational oversight, study process development, process improvement, etc.
- Maintaining an awareness of trends and demands for services in the toxicological and medical device industries, and looking for opportunities for potential business offerings.
- Managing service offerings portfolio to ensure models/assays are available to clients to allow for targeted growth of the company, and by developing strategies for the refinement, improvement or change in company offerings in line with industry demands.
- Consulting on protocol development and managing studies as needed, including conducting procedures, interpreting data and behavioral assessments, writing or reviewing reports, etc.
- Developing and updating toxicology-related SOPs, policies, and technical documents to ensure GLP-compliant processes, and develops standardized data review methods and metrics.
- Master's degree or higher in biological sciences or a related discipline.
- 5-10 years experience in animal toxicology environment
- Experience in a regulatory, GLP compliant research environment is required, preferably in a medical device or pharmaceutical development/utilization or related industry.
QUESTIONS? Contact Kevin at email@example.com or 623-688-2142
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website