Substitute School Nurse Openings in Warren County School District!
School nurses have never been more essential. Don't miss this meaningful opportunity to help students stay strong and healthy, so they can continue learning.
Why become a substitute school nurse?
- Help maximize school attendance and improve student learning and performance.
- Feel good about the work you do, and service you provide, to kids in your own community.
- Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term substitute positions available.
- Enjoy work-life balance.
- Provide healthcare services to students by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in medical examinations and review findings to evaluate health status of students and progress of program.
- Cooperate with school personnel in identifying and meeting the social, emotional, and physical needs of students.
- Administer immunizations, provide first-aid, and properly maintain health records of students.
- Counsel students in good health habits.
- Monitor and follow all aspects of dispensing medication (prescription or over-the-counter) to students at school, according to school protocol and policies and procedures, to include proper provider authorization, parental request, proper administration, and timely documentation.
- Verify the identity of each student and dosage instructions with office administration before medicine (prescription or over-the-counter) is dispensed to a student.
- Collaborate with school office staff, principal, and/or parents regarding students identified for exclusion due to medical reasons.
- Assist in maintaining a healthy, safe learning environment by promoting OSHA standards relevant to biohazardous materials, hepatitis, and first aid-CPR training.
- Dress in a safe and appropriate manner as described in the Kelly Education Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Report an incident that results in injury, illness, harm, or the potential for significant harm to a student to a Kelly representative within 24 hours of occurrence.
- Active PA Registered Nurse License
- Current First Aid and CPR Card(s)
- Act 71- Youth Suicide Awareness and Prevention Training
- Kelly Services follows Pennsylvania Department of Education Clearance Requirements
Here are just a few of the terrific advantages of working with Kelly Education:
- Weekly ELECTRONIC pay—stability of regular, frequent paychecks
- Group-rate insurance options
- Flexible work schedule—work when you want
- Schedule your assignments—online or over the phone
- Service/Holiday bonus pay—the bonus increases the more you work
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in making a lasting impression, please contact Kimberly Brown at email@example.com or 412 314-1928 to launch your career today!
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website