Transmission Teardown/Rebuild Technicians
Kelly Services - potential positions in Novi, MI
$20.00+/hr. Temp-to-hire. Benefits after hire.
The Teardown/Repurposing Operator will tear down transmissions according to written specifications.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ability to read operator instructions and perform complicated assembly tasks
- Must be able to operate in a team environment
- Must be able to solve problems and communicate to teams on the issues with a sense of urgency
- Be able to work with the cross functional team on root cause analysis
- Updates all measurable information relating to efficiency as required by the Operations Supervisor
- Responsible for tagging and scrapping of parts in teardown area
- Will be responsible for the uptime of the leak test stands. (Reset faults, trouble shoot, PM's)
- Be able to perform preventive maintenance on 3 Leak test stands and teardown equipment
- Be able to multi task and prioritize between Teardown, Diagnostics leak testers
- Develop instructions and setup process for repurposing of the parts
- Maintain the 5-S standards in the tear down area
- Work on the assembly line when needed
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma
- 1 – 5 years' previous transmission teardown, diagnosis and rebuild experience
- Ability to occasionally lift 50 pounds
Skills and Competencies
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Can problem solve in group or team settings
- Basic computer skills
- Basic technical reading skills
- Working knowledge of basic measuring devices
- Willing to learn leak test equipment.
Please schedule a time to talk to the recruiter here: https://calendly.com/lisb304/15min and send your resume to: Lisb304@kellyservices.com
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website