Kelly OCG is looking for a Validation Technician, Level 2 to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Folsom, California. This is a long-term ongoing project and it comes with benefits and paid time off. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Validation Technician Level 2
Long-term ongoing project
Pay: $22.00/hr W2 + benefits & PTO
- Candidate will be responsible for Technical functions in support of engineering activities in:
- Validation Labs.
- Execution of Engineering Tests.
- Detailed experimental testing for data collection.
- Experience with Board assembly, oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, & Voltage meters.
- May perform initial root cause of the issues encountered during the testing (hardware & software).
- Assignments are semi-routine in nature; work is performed within generally defined parameters.
- Some degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard problems.
- Years of experience required for this position: Minimum 2 years of experience with basic Iab skills.
- Ability to assemble standard PC systems from raw components.
- Responsible for system assembly, bring up, and debug.
- Perform routine data collection and system maintenance.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions is a must.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- Need to be self-motivating and driven.
- Ability to Iearn quickly, perform tasks with moderate supervision, and have strong debug skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a diverse team.
Nice to have:
- Some knowledge of Linux commands.
- Application porting/development/debugging (e.g., Linux GTK apps framework) with Engineering guidance.
- Device driver porting/ development/debugging.
- Prefers someone with Graphics or PC Gaming experience.
- Embedded system programming/debugging.
- USB and Firmware knowledge is a plus.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website