Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting for a (Direct Hire) (VP of Technology) job located in Rockville, MD.
This position will report to the Chief Technology Officer and be responsible for:
- Executing vision of developing point-of-care medicine manufacturing systems and resilient supply chain capabilities.
- Expanding and managing the portfolio development of engineering and technological capabilities in rapid prototyping and early-to-late stage R&D. This includes oversight of Good Engineering Practices, Engineering Turn Over Packages, and Technical Data Packages to customers.
- Leading the identification and development of innovative materials and technologies for emerging business areas and informing new product design, including establishing external partnerships.
- Develop and implement outstanding execution programs and efficiencies with respect to cost, schedule and technical metrics.
- Understanding and applying market trends and customer applications and requirements.
- Overseeing the development of next-generation platforms to comply with pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards to produce FDA-approvable medicines.
- Attracting and retaining an outstanding and diverse workforce, including hiring, training and career planning and development for a technically diverse organization, as well as performance evaluation and compensation.
- Establishing working relationships with stakeholders in Innovation, Quality, and VP of Products.
- Contributing to strategy in medicine manufacturing and becoming a thought leader in a disruptive business model.
- Sustaining leading edge by creating new technical platforms and capabilities.
- Delivering results in a high paced environment.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Masters or Ph.D. in an Engineering discipline such as mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Experience in R&D management, preferably in manufacturing industry setting.
- Demonstrated track record of developing technologies that have been commercialized with emphasis to those candidates who have overseen multi-component device products.
- Strong management, mentorship, and interpersonal skills with multidisciplinary teams, with demonstrated ability to develop talent and high performing teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional research teams.
- Strong written/oral skills required, and ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Energy and passion to thrive in a start-up environment and to deliver on the.
Preferred Hiring Standards:
- Individuals with > 10 years' experience and training.
- Experience with working in or with business units.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website