Kelly Services is seeking motivated, hard-working individuals to work in a leading technologies warehouse in Kettering, OH
Click here to schedule your interview now: https://calendly.com/katv202/15-min-interview
For immediate consideration, EMAIL YOUR CURRENT RESUME to Katie Vanzile of Kelly Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 248-520-8052. This position is being recruited by a remote Kelly recruiter not your local branch.
- 1st shift 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Pay Rate: $12.50/hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunities
- Pay weekly via direct deposit or paycard
- Unwrap pallerts, recieving and scanning orders, pack product
- Read and follow work procedures and/or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Maintains daily production output and follows quality policies and procedures.
- May participate in quality control inspections.
- Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
- High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent required.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Steel toe shoes
- warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website