Are you interested in a new opportunity? Kelly is working with an exceptional retail supply company in the Madison area. They are seeking Warehouse Associates to assist with loading and unloading, packing, and labeling in their fast- paced work environment. If interested, please apply today!
- $13.00, A1-Sun, M, S, 6a-6p
- $13.00, A2-Sun, M, S, 6p-6a
- $12.00, B1-T, W, Th, F- 6a-4p
- $12.50, B2-T, W, Th, F- 4p-2a
- Receive product using RF / Hand Scanners
- Move product by hand and/or pallet jacks
- Prepare, pack and ship store and guest orders
- Unload and/or load trailers
- Such other Assignments agreed to by the parties in writing
- Ability to adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards
- Ability to stand and/or walk during shifts up to 12 hours in length
- Lift and move product weight up to 50 pounds
- Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours in duration
- Ability to work in varying seasonal temperatures
- Ability to work in areas with varying noise levels, including some that require hearing protection
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world- class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Employee Referral Program
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website