Kelly Professional and Industrial has an excellent opportunity for a temp-to-hire Customer Service Representative in Everett, MA.
Position Summary: Process orders, research and resolve customer inquiries, and process necessary paperwork to complete the order process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor faxes and distribute to appropriate department/person immediately.
- Process orders in a timely fashion
- Prepare order for keying, review and resolve lot/description problem prior to releasing.
- Answer phone calls with a clear friendly greeting and always maintain positive demeanor.
- Fax customer copy of a signed bill of lading/transfer.
- Match signed bill of lading and confirmed transfer with corresponding back up and scan in DocSurfer.
- Match confirmed transfer with corresponding back up and scan in DocSurfer
- Match and scan confirmed tallies.
- Mail original bill of lading/transfer/warehouse receipts to customer.
- Match and file bill of lading and tallies according to policies and procedures.
- Follow established service standards an comply with Company policies.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and minimum of 1-2 years of customer-related experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Good research and analytical ability.
- Detail-oriented; organized.
- Good time management skills.
- Keyboard dexterity.
- PC proficiency, including knowledge of Word and Excel
Ã¢??If interested please apply today for consideration!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website