DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Environmental Services Technician Environmental Services Department Full Time, Evening Shift, 1.0 FTE Kendall Regional Medical Center Miami, FL
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, acute hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive care in the community including trauma, burn, surgical, women's and children's services, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with two full service free-standing ER facilities, one in Doral and the other at The Palms Town & Country.
Located in west Miami-Dade County, Kendall Regional Medical Center has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades. This national recognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for overall clinical quality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center certified by the Florida Department of Health and verified as a Level I Adult Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons. Kendall is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and we are one out of only five American Burn Association verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME accredited Graduate Medical Education programs Kendall strives to be a leading community-based research hospital.
Why not join our team at Kendall Regional Medical Center where you will experience a dynamic career with a hospital that continues to reward clinical professionals for their commitment and provide growth opportunities while encouraging you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle outside of work in a culturally diverse and friendly community?
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Reimbursement & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Clinical Certification Support & Bonuses
- Paid Community Service Days
- And more!
The Environmental Services Technician performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
- Moves furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English required
- Experience in housekeeping in healthcare setting preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website