SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Pharmacy Technician - MedAvail Ambassador
Kendall Medical Center
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious team member to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential and join our team at Kendall Regional Medical Center.
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, burn, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services.
Benefits with HCA
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
The primary role of the MedAvail Ambassador is to support the pharmacist in pharmacy-related processes and activities. The MedAvail Ambassador must be proficient in the pharmacy software utilized to process prescriptions and provide refill and follow-up information for patients. This role is also responsible for preparing prescriptions using an automated pharmacy system in a remote dispensing location and for shipment/delivery of medication to patients
- Drug inventory must be maintained and updated.
- Current inventory, minimum and maximum levels must be updated daily and maintained through drug ordering.
- Respond to calls from patients, as well as processing prescriptions using QS1 and other applicable software applications.
Education | Experience | Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience in community or hospital pharmacy
- Able to efficiently and accurately utilize all pharmacy automation and computer systems utilized throughout the pharmacy distribution process.
- Excellent communication skills with patients, colleagues and health care professionals and using audio/video technology. .
- Graduate from a Pharmacy Technician Training program is preferred.
- Pharmacy Technician Registration required per state rules and regulations.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website