DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team at Kendall Regional Medical Center, a 417 bed facility.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
Part-time schedule will include working Saturday & Sunday 11AM- 9PM (weekends only). Work schedule is subject to change based on business needs.
The primary role of the Patient/MedAvail Ambassador is to support the pharmacist in pharmacy-related processes and activities. The MedAvail Ambassador must be proficient in the pharmacy software utilized to process prescriptions and provide refill and follow-up information for patients. This role is also responsible for preparing prescriptions using an automated pharmacy system in a remote dispensing location and for shipment/delivery of medication to patients.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain and update drug inventory
- Ensure current inventory, minimum and maximum levels are updated daily and maintained through drug ordering.
- Respond to calls from patients, as well as processing prescriptions using QS1 and other applicable software applications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience in community or hospital pharmacy
- Able to efficiently and accurately utilize all pharmacy automation and computer systems utilized throughout the pharmacy distribution process
- Excellent communication skills with patients, colleagues and health care professionals and using audio/video technology
- Graduate from a Pharmacy Technician Training program is preferred
- Pharmacy Technician Registration required per state rules and regulations
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS / AFSC rates should meet the qualifications for this position: MOS 68Q and AFSC 4P0X1
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website