Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- Using software tools to extract and verify data required to populate solution sets. Tools include but not limited to Microsoft Office Business Intelligence, data management, business analytics platforms (SQL, SSMS), and Care Management data bases.
- A working knowledge of Midas Datavision, a product of Conduent Care Management, Inc., is preferred
- Developing solutions for standard operational reports, ad hoc queries, drill-down analytics, and data visualization (dashboards).
- Identifying potential network quality problems, including performance issues, and providing analysis to help drive towards a resolution.
- The ability to effectively collaborate within peer groups, and throughout the customer base.
A Bachelor's Degree in health analytics or a data / business related degree is required.
Advanced Excel knowledge required.
Master's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in data analysis, decision support, interpreting and reporting results of analysis.
- Experience writing SQL queries, experience with reporting and visualization is also preferred.
- Experience in a health care setting is preferred. Familiarity with quality improvement principles, process improvement and their application preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize duties and projects in order to meet scheduled deadlines.
Apply on company website