Are you interested in working in a faith based organization that has amazing growth opportunities? Kettering Health Network wants you on our team!
The Kettering Health Network Respiratory Care teams are an integral part of daily clinical care. We work collaboratively with our clinical caregivers, patients and families to improve and maintain ideal lung health. We currently have an opening for a Neonatal Respiratory Therapist.
The goal of our Respiratory Therapist is to perform with a high degree of competency all clinical aspects of respiratory care for all age groups but to focus on the neonatal population.
Responsibilities & Requirements
To perform with a high degree of competency all clinical aspects of respiratory care for all age groups
- IPPB/IPPV and other deep breathing maneuvers
- Humidity and aerosol systems
- Medical gas systems
- Ventilator preparation, management and trouble shooting for adult and pediatric patients
- Postural drainage and percussion
- Arterial blood gas puncture analysis and interpretation
- Non-invasive blood gas monitoring systems
- Infection control procedures
- Bronchoscopy assist
- Must have at least 1 year of NICU experience
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner from the State of Ohio.
- ACLS and BLS
- Graduate of Associate degree or higher accredited Respiratory Care program
- Minimum one year practice as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner preferred
- NRP preferred or within 3 months of hire
Apply on company website