Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Assists pharmacist in total prescription filling process; data entry, inventory monitoring, counting, labeling, ordering, stocking, filing, and selling of prescribed and OTC products.
- OTC merchandising
- Help health care providers and patients in person and by phone; answers questions and requests; referring to pharmacist when appropriate.
- Comply with state and federal drug laws, KHN policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ohio Board of Pharmacy Certified Technician preferred. This position is for a full time concierge pharmacy technician. Duties include rounding on floors with potential discharge patients: Picking up, filling, and delivering prescriptions back to patients. Must staff in the retail pharmacy as needed.
Apply on company website