Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
As our new Operating Room Nurse, based in beautiful Kettering Ohio, your mission is to embrace best-in-class nursing processes to provide excellence in nursing care to your patients in all settings and in collaboration with other health care providers. Further responsibilities include:
- Accountability for your professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law
- Utilizing organizational resources you will act as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities
- Deliver nursing care that reflects the mission, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization, nursing departments and Kettering Health Network as whole
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years current experience as a RN Operating Nurse
- BLS certification
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire)
- Preferred certifications but not required: PALS and NRP
- Scrub and Circulating experience highly desirable!
Join the operating room team at Kettering Medical Center and experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the “best of the best!”
Apply on company website