Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Performs polysomnograms, PAP titrations, ASV titrations, BPAP titrations and MSLT and MWTs.
- Troubleshoots equipment and sensor problems
- Makes special preparation for unique or challenging patients or sleep studies
- Must be capable of working independently and work well with team members.
- Complete Interscoring reliability if scoring sleep studies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of High School or equivalent at minimum but an associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
Must have one of the following credentials, RPSGT preferred:
- RPSGT, Registered Polysomnographic Technologist, from the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT)
- RST, Registered Sleep Technologist, from the American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
- From the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC):
- CPFT, Certified Pulmonary Function Technologist
- RPFT, Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist
- CRT, Certified Respiratory Therapist
- RRT, Registered Respiratory Therapist”
- Technologist must have a current BLS certificate although it may be attained after hire.
Apply on company website