Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- Transports patients to specialized treatment or other areas of the hospital.
- Providing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other interdisciplinary personnel.
- Performs pre-analytic processing of specimens; collects specimens; accessions, labels and distributes specimens including blood samples by venipuncture and capillary puncture in all patient areas
- Instructs patients in the collection of urine samples and tolerance test in in all patient areas.
- Other duties assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Phlebotomy Experience Preferred
Apply on company website