Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 80+ locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
This position is responsible to provide prompt, professional, courteous service to walk-in and telephone customers. Also act as an operational location contact for customers or the Sales Team.
- Be committed to customer service above all else – lead by example and set a high standard of service for internal and external customers at all times
- Responsible for serving customers by providing information, quoting pricing, or creating order tickets either in person or on the phone. Customers can be external or internal
- Process orders in system, creating tickets, changing tickets, creating quotes, providing assistance to Sales Team through order processing, all with acceptable level of accuracy
- Accept and process payments for customer orders
- Assist customers and Sales Team by providing operational information related to customer orders, manufacturing schedules and delivery schedules
- Be professional in appearance, as well as communication, and treat others that you interact with respectfully, courteously and professionally
- Follow established policies and procedures in order to create, process and administrate customer order requests
- Any other tasks as assigned by management
**All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and drug test**
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions. Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal with non- standardized situations with frequent variables. Be able to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment at all times.
- Possess excellent customer service skills to deal always deal sensitively, professionally and respectfully with customers.
- Adhere to company's safety policies and procedures at all times.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to walk, see, talk and hear. Often required to stand, climb, or balance and stoop, kneel crouch, or sit.
- Regularly required to lift up to 100 lbs. and occasionally required to lift more than 100lbs.
- Regularly required to see clearly with close vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Competitive Benefits Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet/Drugfree Workplace Apply Now
Apply on company website