The HR Business Partner is a trusted resource and go-to partner for team members, managers, and leaders and is viewed as a credible and influential partner within the assigned internal client group. The HRBP is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and leaders and formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflects King's Hawaiian business objectives. The HRBP serves as a thought partner, an employee advocate and an enabler of success to all King's Hawaiian teams.
Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Partner with leaders to help them achieve their business goals through talent management and programming.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and thought partner to the assigned teams around talent issues including organizational design, role definition, career development, compensation, management & leadership mentoring, talent & succession planning, change management in ways to grow and scale.
- Reinforce King Hawaiian's culture “Excellence, Dignity and Telling it the way it is in a way it can be heard” by partnering with managers on how to set clear performance expectations, development and provide ongoing and direct feedback.
- Gain deep knowledge on the unique talent challenges of the assigned team and work with leaders/teams to address them. This includes career pathing/ job definition, retention strategies, partnering with Talent Development, and anything else having related to retaining and engaging talent.
- Identify trends and themes across the team and recommend creation or improvements to existing talent programs and processes.
- Analyze and use data to influence business decisions, in addition to insights you gain from partnering with these teams.
- Partner and engage effectively across other parts of the People team: Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Internal Communications, and L&D.
- Act as a culturally attuned, highly credible voice for the HR team to the leadership team and employees around the organization.
- Be a champion for King's Hawaiian culture and bring the business's perspective back to the People strategy.
Scope of Position:
Reports to (position): Sr. Manager, HR Business Partner
Supervisory Responsibility (direct report position): N/A
Skills & Experience:
- 5 or more years of professional experience with demonstrated success in the key accountabilities for this role – namely executive and manager mentoring, balancing employee relations issues, and advising on organizational design.
- 5 or more years of successfully partnering with other Human Resources functions (i.e. Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HR Operations, Internal Communications, etc.)
- Experience working directly with and Executives/Business leaders to influence business outcomes
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Facility with quantitative and qualitative data analysis and using data to drive decision-making
- High level of curiosity with strong critical thinking skills with methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work in a collaborative and consensus-based environment with employees at all levels
Education: Bachelors Degree
Other certifications and licenses: PHR or SPHR (preferred)
Minimum Years of Experience: 5 - 7
Back Share Apply Now
Apply on company website