- Provide immediate & direct technical guidance and advanced troubleshooting assistance to West Division Lab & PSC Support team as necessary.
- Assist team members with escalation of tickets and issues to other appropriate Division and Corporate IT teams when necessary.
- Primary Support Technician in support of laboratories in the State of Oregon * Assigned as the primary Support Technician for PSC's and IOP's in the State of Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Serve as one of the System Administrators responsible for monitoring, maintaining and assisting users with Active Directory OUs and Containers.
- Assist with File Share and Logon Script requests
- Become expert in PDQ Reporting, Nagios / CheckMK Network Monitoring, and SCCM Package creation and enterprise workflow.
- Perform reporting and data scrubbing of Servers, workstations and network analytics
- Enhance data center documentation of the current environments.
- Develop & maintain relationships with corporate IT teams to facilitate collaborative troubleshooting and support. * Develop & maintain expertise working in various monitoring tools (i.e. Meraki Dashboard, VeloCloud, Retarus EAS Portal, etc.) to provide advanced support or information reporting to team members and/or other IT teams.
- Work with peers and corporate partners with an overarching responsibility to monitor, patch and report on West Division security environment for servers, workstations and networks.
- Regular updates in IT Security and Health stories reported upward to West Senior Leadership
- Report on and maintain weekly key performance metrics
- Provide weekly status updates on all critical activities, projects and metric driven efforts
- Participate and collaborate on multiple Divisional Projects as a subject matter expert in both the Network and Workstation space.
- Create technical how-to / tips-n-tricks and developed needed standard operating procedures
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science w/5-7 years of experience.
Certifications in A+ & Security+ preferred
Apply on company website