WHO ARE WE?
As a leading contract research organization (CRO), Labcorp Drug Development (formerly known as Covance) provides comprehensive drug development solutions for a range of industries. Our services cover the preclinical, clinical and post-market phases of drug development, the product life cycles for medical device and diagnostics and development services paired with regulatory support for the chemical testing and crop protection industries.
Labcorp Drug Development is a global leader in nonclinical safety assessment, clinical trial testing and clinical trial management services. Our unique perspectives are based on decades of scientific, medical and regulatory expertise.
We are recruiting for our FSPx business in Greece and are currently seeking to hire a sponsor-dedicated CRA with existing monitoring experience in interventional studies. In this role, you will have a permanent and full-time contract.
This position offers excellent exposure to a range of disease areas, and a real opportunity for career progression and promotion in time.
At Labcorp Drug Development, you will have autonomy to organize your work and in return, you will be supported and empowered to go beyond the typical CRA role, to really be an expert on your protocols and to own your sites.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits; liaise with vendors; and other duties, as assigned
- Responsible for all aspects of site management as prescribed in the project plan
- Ensure the study staff who will conduct the protocol have received the proper materials and instructions to safely enter patients into the study
- Ensure the protection of study patients by verifying that informed consent procedures and protocol requirements are adhered to according to the applicable regulatory requirements
- Ensure the integrity of the data submitted on Case Report Forms (CRFs) or other data collection tools by careful source document review
- Monitor data for missing or implausible data
- Ensure the resources of the Sponsor and Labcorp Drug Development are spent wisely by performing the required monitoring tasks in an efficient manner, according to SOPs and established guidelines
- Ensure audit readiness at the site level
- Prepare accurate and timely trip reports
- Responsible for all aspects of registry management as prescribed in the project plans
- Undertake feasibility work when requested
- Participate in and follow up on Quality Control Visits (QC) when requested
- Recruitment of potential investigators, preparation of EC submissions, notifications to regulatory authorities, translation of study-related documentation, organization of meetings and other tasks as instructed by supervisor
- Might be requested to work in a client facing environment
- Track and follow up on Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAE
- Independently perform CRF review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on Covance or client data management systems as assigned by management
- Assist with training, of new employees, e.g. co-monitoring
- Coordinate designated clinical projects as a Local Project Coordinator (with supervision, if applicable), and may act as a local client contact as assigned
We are searching for an experienced CRA with solid background monitoring international & interventional clinical trials in a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
If you are someone who is eager to constantly develop and improve while working in a friendly and collaborative team environment; then we are looking forward to meeting you!Experience:
- Clinical monitoring in Pharma/CRO
- Experience in interventional studies
- Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting
- Fluent in English and Greek
Apply on company website