Job Overview: Are you ready to discover your career potential with Labcorp Drug Development?
We are seeking exceptional Senior Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) to join our growing Clinical Operations team in Australia.
You will monitor sites across Australia and have the flexibility to work from home.
If you are passionate about Clinical Research and a person who has experience independently monitoring Phase I - IV clinical study sites in Australia, let's talk as we have a role for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading all aspects of study site monitoring according to Covance SOP, GCP, and ICH guidelines
- Partner with investigators and study coordinators on pre-study qualification and site initiation visits
- Conduct routine study site monitoring visits
- Close-out clinical sites, and ensure study files are up to date to maintain the success of the study.
- Degree Qualified
- Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting
- Typically 3+ years of clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits).
- Knowledge of the Australian site and regulatory environment is beneficial
Degree or similar
Apply on company website