- Perform minor maintenance on all building systems including doors, windows, cabinetry, table systems, solid surface materials, shelving and modular office systems.
- Ability to read plans and perform work to construct walls, acoustical ceilings, and build benching systems
- Work safely with proper PPE around medical specimens
- Assist mechanical trades to make repairs to mechanical systems
- Perform daily rounds to check process gases, compressed air systems, DI Water Systems, and Lab Waste Systems
- Update excel spread sheets, generate word documents and managing daily emails
- Participate in annual safety training and earn required certifications for the position.
- Assist with snow removal during winter conditions along with other trades as needed.
- Travel to other sites when requested by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant degree from a trade school is preferred
- Prior experience in a carpentry trades; 5 years is preferred
- Basic Experience in a mechanical trades a plus
- Black Seal low pressure license preferred or ability or desire to obtain it
- Good communication skills; both written and oral
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Flexibly to travel to other locations within the region on occasion
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Apply on company website