- Performs technical duties related to production of histolopathological slides.
- Researches, troubleshoots, and resolves histology related inquiries and problems within the laboratory and for LabCorp-s clients.
- Loading and unloading Histology equipment (IHC, Special Stains, and tissue processors).
- Will be working in all errors in histology, (gross room, slide distribution, embedding, dispose of and rotate tissue samples)
- Accessioning Histology specimens, able to ID all tissue specimens
- Normally requires a high school diploma or equivalency and some histology laboratory experience.
- ASCP Certification is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with grossing, embedding, cutting and staining is highly preferred.
- Must be willing to arrive early or stay later dependent on workflow
- Must be able to work all areas of histology: Gross room, Slide distribution, Embedding, Disposal and rotation of tissue samples
- Must be able to identify all tissue specimens
Apply on company website