We are recruiting for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team at LabCorp in Seattle. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing team and a growing organization. As an HRBP you will be a trusted advisor and thought partner to business leaders, responsible for providing expertise, support and advice on key business decisions and initiatives. The incumbent must have the ability to build relationships, establish credibility, and demonstrate business understanding in order to ensure an effective and collaborative strategic partnership. You will be a trusted thought partner to business leaders, providing guidance, coaching, and HR strategies that deliver on business objectives. This is the perfect opportunity for an HR professional to learn LabCorp's unique business capabilities, be part of a growing global organization and build a rewarding career.
- Areas of focus will be Talent Management, Succession Planning, Change Management, Diversity and Inclusion, Leadership Development, M&A, Workforce Planning, Organizational Development, Employee Engagement, and Coaching;
- Leads & drives the efficient delivery of diverse change projects in support of the company's strategic agenda within a culture of empowerment through personal leadership & using LabCorp standard tools;
- Builds a culture of talent identification and development that leverages the potential of people by implementing robust development plans and feedback mechanisms to ensure a sustainable & diverse pipeline of future leaders;
- Develops and implements optimal workforce strategy focused on key strategic capabilities, identified through understanding the business;
- Coaches and counsels business leaders through insight, constructive and challenging feedback to enable the leader to be the most effective and to ensure consistency with LabCorp values and behaviors while driving business performance and effective organizational alignment;
- Increases capability of line leaders to manage people and develop employees through building rapport, diagnosis of issues and identifying solutions;
- Understand LabCorp's internal & external business environment & applies that knowledge & insight in the context of HR activity in order to improve business performance;
- Diagnose and deploy appropriate HR interventions required to deliver the business strategy and improve business performance.
- Bachelor's degree is required; Master's is a plus;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources position;
- At least 2 years in a HR business partnering role;
- Prior experience as a Business Partner in a Shared Service/COE model is strongly preferred;
- Ability to provide strategic leadership to the Senior Leadership team by identifying and executing on HR strategies that support the business;
- Demonstrated leadership skills, which includes the ability to effectively lead teams, and influence at all levels within the company;
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal;
- Strong analytic, presentation, organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment;
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision.
Apply on company website