Do you have entry level sales experience and looking to join an organization where you can build a career? Get inspired to bring your unique talents to our diverse community and challenge the health care industry status quo with innovative testing that puts people first.
We are looking for a Key Account Executive to join our team for the Western Nebraska territory. Territory for this position will be the western half of Nebraska. Travel will be 10-20%, with 3-4 overnights per month depending on where the representative is located.The Key Account Executive should have strong interpersonal skills and a desire to help clients and customers achieve their business goals.
Sales are the face of our company, introducing our company and services to prospective new clients and engaging at all levels of business from receptionists to C-level executives. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, customer focused environment, driving solutions to create a superior customer experience.
As a key account executive you will typically be responsible for:
- Educate, instruct, and upsell all assigned accounts
- Upsell current book of business to increase organic growth
- Provide ongoing service and problem resolution to customer base
- Ensure customer retention by providing superior customer service
- Solution recommendations that are client focused and persuasive
- Act as a liaison between the client and LabCorp operations
- Partner with and ongoing communication with the operations team in relation to client needs
Meet and exceed monthly retention and upsell goals on a regular basisRequirements License/Certification/Education: Normally B.S. Degree preferred w/1-2 years of outside sales experience. A valid driver's license and a clean driving record are required. Shift 1 Schedule M-F, 8a - 5p
Apply on company website