LabCorp is seeking a Lab Assistant to join our team in Kennewick, WA. This role works in a high volume, production based environment performing a vital component of clinical lab science.
The schedule for this position will be: Monday - Friday 1:00pm - 9:30pm with Overtime and weekends as required.
- Receive and sort clinical lab specimens
- Prepare specimens for testing and analysis
- Scan and/or data entry of specimen and patient information
- Ensure all lab equipment is working properly and perform minor instrumentation maintenance
- Troubleshoot any specimen related issues
- Replenish test bench supplies as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Complete record logs and other administrative duties as requested
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure safety and quality standards
Apply on company website