The Occupational Testing Services division is seeking a Lab Supervisor to join their ToxAssure team!
The shift Supervisor of ToxAssure operations ensures that all staff members possess the necessary skills, training, and competency to conduct the work of the section. Periodically evaluates staff, reviews work performance, and ensures all LabCorp and section SOPs are followed. They supervise and oversee the use and preparation of materials, reagent, calibrators and controls used for analysis, calibration of pipets and thermometers. They initiate and implement all adjustments and remedial actions necessary to maintain satisfactory operation and performance of the laboratory and QC material. They verify and monitor acceptable analytical performance for all controls and calibrators and document the validity, reliability, accuracy, precision, and performance characteristics of each test and test system. The supervisor's duties will also include:
- Monitor and adjust staff and workflow to sample volume and turnaround time demands.
- Monitor and adjust daily production and delivery of quality control material to the Screening and Confirmation sections of the RTP lab.
- Manage ordering and stock levels of QC material (controls, calibrators, QC pools, and standards).
- Develop and implement quality assurance measures to monitor department efficiency and improve processes.
- Interact with RTP laboratory section/department supervisors and coordinate joint processes.
- Ensure consistent application of LabCorp policies and procedures.
- Monitor performance and time management for employees under direct supervision.
- Assist in planning for adequate personnel and equipment.
- Other administrative tasks as requested by management.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor degree with 5 to 7 years of relatable experience. The relatable experience should be in the area of quality control, laboratory operations, and/or experience in a toxicology laboratory.
- A minimum of five years of proven leadership experience is required
- Proven leadership skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficient at multi-tasking, solid organizational skills, and ability to be flexible
Apply on company website