The Implementation Manager, Level 1 is responsible for leading and executing project planning and management for Tier 1 and 2 new client implementations, returning client program launches, as needed. They are focused on implementing new strategies to support Client Success and enhanced success for Service Delivery team.
- Responsible for leading Tier 1 and 2 clients that supports the customer's goals and objectives.
- Develops plans and solutions based on specific client requirements.
- Works closely with client success team to identify and document program requirements and track all tasks within a project plan to ensure on time delivery of the client's program.
- Reviews external client product needs, develops project plans and ensure that implementations are completed on time and meet client expectations.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other departments to ensure the program is implemented with operational excellence in mind.
- Acts as a consultant to the client and client success manager to provide an understanding of all departmental processes
- Manage project issues and ensure the problem is solved before the quality of the project is compromised.
- Provide weekly reporting to the Department Leader on implementation status
- Completes projects as assigned by senior leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website