Oversee development and implementation of company-wide processes, activities, systems, and tools related to pricing. Collaborate directly with divisional and niche VP & AVP controllers, pricing directors, pricing managers, customer master supervisors, sales and marketing leads. Responsible for resource allocation, expense management, and implementation and oversight of effective controls. Responsible for General Price Increase (GPI) strategy and related guidelines for divisions to follow. Lead process for Clinical Trials Intercompany charges between labcorp drug development and diagnostics business. Assume responsibility for company-wide pricing strategy related to physician pass through billing.
- Guide the strategic direction company-wide of pricing operations ensuring global adherence to price guidelines and policy. Develop and implement company-wide pricing strategies, procedures, solutions, systems, tools, and process efficiencies which meet the company's financial goals.
- Integrate business strategy and vision into pricing direction for all divisional and niche pricing departments. Determine best practices and cost savings techniques ensuring adoption across all divisional, national, niche, and acquired pricing operations departments.
- Provide guidance for list price determination, list price harmonization analysis and recommedations. Lead customer specific pricing for complex test offerings and unique billing structures. As needed, engage additional executive leadership: Discipline Directors, Sales, Marketing, Segment & Product Management, Finance, Revenue Cycle Management, Science & Technology, Compliance, Legal, etc.
- Provide oversight in establishing minimum pricing levels by product by partnering with sales, marketing and finance.
- Provide pricing guidance that is consumed by Finance VP & AVP controllers, Pricing Directors, Pricing Managers, Corporate Pricing staff, Sales Officers and staff.
- Lead Corporate Pricing team of analysts and specialists ensuring adherence to service levels regarding price analysis, report delivery, and issue resolution.
- Lead Clinical Trials Customer Master Group which assists with Clinical Trials account generation and maintenance as well as provide pricing support.
- Lead annual process for general price increase (GPI) and report revenue growth progress
- Manage process of development of intercompany charges between labcorp diagnostics and drug development.
- Manage team to provide reporting on KPIs and ad hoc requests.
- Provide subject matter expertise.
Apply on company website