Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company that provides vital information to help doctors, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, researchers, and patients make clear and confident decisions. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations to improve health and improve lives. With more than 70,000 employees, we serve clients in more than 100 countries. Labcorp (NYSE: LH) reported revenue of $14 billion in FY2020.
This is your opportunity to be a key member of the team dedicated to the sourcing and procurement strategy for the instruments and reagents that power our growing menu of nearly 5,000 assays. The successful candidate will directly manage multiple multi-million dollar accounts. We are excited for you to join in our mission to improve health and improve lives!
- Work with key suppliers to ensure best-in-class delivery of laboratory instrumentation and reagents to support clinical operations, global clinical trial services and R&D.
- Represent sourcing and procurement on cross departmental teams that include scientific, clinical, operational, legal and marketing stakeholders for CapEx recommendations, reagent decisions, acquisition integrations and other corporate rollouts.
- Evaluate and synthesize information from internal and external sources when problem solving and making recommendations to leadership team.
- Provide high value sourcing solutions for the business including supporting supplier selection, onboarding and development, initiating request for proposals and leading contract negotiations.
- Main point of contact for assigned suppliers as the business relationship manager. This includes performance measurement activities, risk mitigation and serving as internal/external escalation point.
- Cultivate understanding of supplier market dynamics to leverage opportunities for Labcorp future business and contracts.
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives and novel savings strategies.
- Own and drive special projects as requested.
- Negotiate master supply agreements, evaluations, CDAs and other strategic partnerships.
Apply on company website