The integration of LabCorp and Covance in 2015 makes LabCorp the largest health care diagnostic company in the world. LabCorp operates in over 60 countries creating great opportunities for career growth and advancement across the world.
LabCorp has a great opportunity for a Clinical Toxicology Specialty Development Executive. Come join an industry leader to grow your career in the Medical Laboratory field.
The Clinical Toxicology Specialty Development Executive (SDE) plays a vital role in driving new business growth and managing retention in the clinical toxicology industry for a designated territory (IN, KY, IL, WI, and St. Louis). The primary role for this position is to grow medical drug monitoring and medication-assisted treatment business. The Clinical Toxicology SDE will work closely with divisional counterparts.
- Meeting and exceeding territory new business goals
- Motivating divisional sales teams to be engaged in this product line through joint selling
- Prospecting new leads and upselling current clients
- Leading trainings for divisional sales teams to educate and update on the product lines
- Driving growth and managing retention
- Remaining current on clinical and payer guidelines
About our Company: LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and specialty testing laboratories. With scientific expertise in esoteric testing, genomics, and clinical and anatomic pathology, LabCorp processes tests on approximately 470,000 specimens each day, applying advances in medicine and science to laboratory testing. LabCorp operates a sophisticated laboratory network, with corporate headquarters in Burlington, NC, and more than 48,000 employees worldwide. LabCorp's Specialty Testing Group is a family brand that ties together fully integrated specialty laboratories recognized for industry-leading expertise and the latest developments in medical diagnostics. Each lab has a reputation for innovation and quality: Bode Cellmark Forensics, Colorado Coagulation, Dianon Pathology, Endocrine Sciences, Integrated Genetics, Integrated Oncology, LabCorp DNA Identity, Litholink, MedTox Laboratories, Monogram Biosciences, National Genetics Institute, and ViroMed. With the addition of Covance in 2015, LabCorp's companies that focused on clinical trials (LabCorp Clinical Trials and Tandem Laboratories) aligned under the Covance brand. With more than 48,000 employees in over 60 countries, Our 220,000 clients include physician offices, hospitals, managed care organizations, and biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under ticker symbol LH. We have continued to innovate internally and invest strategically in scientific excellence, and we continue to be passionate about patient care and quality.Requirements
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- A./B.S. degree w/ 3-7 years of sales experience
- Proven success growing a book of business
- Strong consultative selling, presentation and closing skills
- Superior time management, organization and communication skills
- Excellent ability to multitask, problem solve, and quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to sit for long periods of time for car travel and cold calling
- Ability to travel overnight 10-25% of the time- this position can be based anywhere in the assigned territory which includes IN, KY, IL, WI, and St. Louis
- Requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years' old
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous clinical laboratory or medical sales experience highly desired
Apply on company website