LabCorp is seeking a Sr. Director of Sales Analytics and Commercial Excellence to analyze customer and market trends, create deep customer analytics and put together strategic plan that generates customer preferences and loyalty within our client base. The position will be accountable for commercial excellence and sales enablement. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
- Integrate regional intelligence to develop insights and solutions to grow and build strategic sustainability within the business, supplement traditional approaches to growth and execute the strategic plan and provide insights to regional leadership and clinical franchises
- Build, maintain and continuously update detailed market and competitive intelligence for the Region, providing in-depth coverage of key geographies and serving as the Regional expert on the market, competition and opportunities
- Partners across the Commercial organization and leads team to develop, deploy and execute tools and processes to drive performance
- Collaborates with Finance, Commercial and Franchise partners to coordinate resource and business intelligence to execute the operating plan
- Analyze external and internal business trends and put together strategic plan that creates maximum retention within our client base.
- Involves training of new employees in our Sales team, key presentations on retention, working with business leaders to retain large customers with service issues.
- Develop strategies, tools and processes to optimize commercial execution (sales calls, pipeline, target/lead management, win rate, deal velocity, customer retention and forecast accuracy).
- Develops reporting, dashboards and analysis of all aspects of sales operations that impact commercial strategy. Manages reporting and sales dashboards with relevant metrics and KPI's. Inspect, coach and enforce utilization of the standard sales metrics that leaders can use to improve selling behaviors and exceed overall performance goals
- Lead launch and implementation of CRM and drive customer segmentation strategy and analysis and work collaboratively with commercial organization to have robust account penetration and retention strategies
- Drive the routine self-assessment of the sales manager / individual seller competencies; identify common needs and work collaboratively with sales leaders to prioritize the next step improvements including sales training, sales automation and analytics to leverage our combined resources and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field and minimum of 7 years' experience in commercial management and/or sales execution. MBA degree and a consulting background preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare or life sciences industry
- Excellent business acumen, strategic planning, analytical, communication, project management, and change management skills.
- Previous experience interfacing and ability to consult with and challenge senior business leaders
- Proven experience building and implementing business strategies that result in revenue and/or share gain
- Prior experience managing programs or projects with proven success
- CRM product and business process knowledge.
Apply on company website