Are you looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference? Are you an experienced Medical Lab Professional or desire to start your career in Medical Lab Science? If so, LabCorp wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a Tech Trainee in Phoenix, AZ. In this position, you will work in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment.
- Determine the acceptability of specimens for testing according to established criteria
- Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving.
- Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls.
- Deliver quality patient care while maintaining efficiency.
- Perform preventive maintenance and quality control with appropriate documentation and communication.
- Assist with processing of specimens when needed.
- Maintain a safe environment/wear appropriate personal protective equipment as designated by lab area
- Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology or in one of the biological, chemical or physical sciences from an accredited institution.
- 1-2 years of experience in Flow Cytometry preferred.
- Ability to pass a standard color vision test
Apply on company website